Monday, January 19, 2015

camminando | Let It Be...


Probably almost almost all of us have experienced a few moments of connections between ourselves and the outside world, where there may be outside signs relating to our inner life. I began the week with such a perception, generating a calming and reassuring experience, while taking healing walks through Central Park. While I was exiting the park on the way back to the Upper West Side, I noticed a street performer playing "Let It Be" in Strawberry Field, right by the "Imagine" mosaic paving circle. Hearing a Beatles song played in the famous memorial to John Lennon was nothing unusual, yet I  interpreted it almost as sign from the universe, a comment/suggestion to my currently troubled (by others) existence: "let it be..."


My healing walks in the park in a cold January Monday morning